Tuesday 3 January 2012

Photo-shoots inspired by Florence



I decided to use a different fabric for the backdrop on my photograph as I didn't already have a damask printed fabric and I was working on a tight budget. I opted for a Dark green voile with a navy blue cotton fabric underneath it to create a more opaque colour, both materials i sourced from a box of materials I have at home. I purchased a box of fairy lights and wrapped them around a wire structure that i had sculptured into the shape of branches. The shape of the branches resembled that of the cherry blossom. The fairy lights were used to represent the blossom itself. I purchased a single green tassel curtain to create the dress, simply draping it at the front and pinning it in place at the back. The lungs i produced using red paper and attaching it onto a chain in order for my model to be able to wear them. I then uploaded my image onto my computer before editing it on Photoshop. I duplicated the clip on green bird i purchased so that it would mimic the 2 birds seen in the original shot. 








No comments:

Post a Comment